This service is designed for Practice Managers, Operations Directors and Business Owners of IFA firms, who want quick and effective advice on all aspects of practice management.
What do you need help with?
Each Lightning Session can be used to help with different areas of managing your business. You can use them as:
- A sounding board for all areas of practice management and operations
- A way to stay on track to meet your goals and objectives
- A way to identify business threats and opportunities
- Help to prioritise and create action plans
- Help in conducting interviews with prospective Practice Managers
How can Lightning Sessions help?
Lightning Sessions will help you get clearer on how to deal with your business issues and questions. Example questions might include:
- When should we hire a Practice Manager? How do we go about it?
- How do we address process issues? How do we deal with a lack of consistency and overly long turnaround times?
- How do we resolve communication issues with our team? What might be practical solutions to resolve these?
- How can we deal with our team making errors? What’s the best way to make this less frequent and deal with it when it happens?
- How do we deal with a Practice Manager who works long hours and seems very stressed? Is there a way to make their job less overwhelming?
- How should we address not feeling supported by the Business Owners in our decisions?
- If we wanted to outsource, how does this work?
- How can we go about putting processes in place? Where do we start?
- How can we get the business owner to follow processes, if they’re having trouble?
- Can we get help on creating accountability throughout the business?
- Can we get guidance on our internal service standards or a specific aspect of our business process?
- What are the different options for effective data gathering when onboarding new clients?
These are just a few examples. The list is by no means exhaustive and, as every business is different, each session will be unique to you and your needs.
We’re confident that our expert knowledge will help you get the answers you need. However, should we be unable to answer your question(s), or should you feel disappointed with your session, you will not be charged for this service.
How do Lightning Sessions work?
Sessions can be organised as either one-hour or two-hour telephone or video call appointments. These are based on calendar availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
How much will I need to invest?
Lightning Sessions are £300.00 per hour, plus VAT.
If you want your business to benefit from our Lightning Sessions, please email email@example.com to book or ask any questions you have on the service.